“Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction
you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort. “
It’s cold around here, I’m glad I don’t have to go to work this week. This means I can be cozy indoors without the hush to go out early morning.
Few things I’m doing to nourish myself this week:
- Sleeping and sleeping
- Lots of art journal pages
- Eating warm and health food
- Going out in the afternoon to take photos, it’s cold but it’s pretty out there
- Knitting a scarf for myself
- Reading and writing
- Drinking lots of tea
- Watching movies with hubby and kids in the evenings
And you? how are you nourishing yourself this week?
Happy New Year!
Sharing with Nurturing Thursday